Whether you are already a client of Artistic Landscapes or a homeowner looking for suggestions on landscape design and planning, we hope the information here in our Frequently Asked Questions will be helpful to you.
The Artistic Landscapes experience:
- What services does Artistic Landscapes provide?
- What is the process that Artistic Landscapes uses in designing and installing a landscape?
- How long will the introductory meeting last and why do I, as the client, have to answer so many questions?
- What are some of the questions that Artistic Landscapes will ask me during our introductory meeting?
- Are there limitations on which plants I can have in my garden design?
- What precautions does Artistic Landscapes take to ensure a safe installation of my gardens and hardscapes?
- Can I have flowers that bloom in my yard even though my yard is very shady?
- Should I postpone having a garden planted, because I do not have a significant amount of time to care for it?
- Should I still improve my landscape even though I might move in the next couple of years?
- How do I choose what material to use in a walkway or patio (brick, concrete, natural stone, patio block, pavers or peastone/gravel)?
- If I decide to have a walkway or patio constructed of concrete pavers, does it matter whom I hire to install the pavers?
- Do pavers chip or become structurally weak with frequent/heavy use?
- After my new gardens are installed, what do I need to do to make the plants thrive?
- Will I get tired of looking at the same landscape all year?
- Does it matter when I water my lawn and plant materials?
- How does Artistic Landscapes determine if they did a great job?
- Where can I get more landscaping ideas, information and learn what Aristic Landscapes has been working on recently?